January 10, 2012

To Be Like Tebow?

(Photo courtesy of google.com)

How many times over the past few months have we seen this young man in this position? Tim Tebow has received recognition over the past few months for his courageous stand for his belief. What he is doing is certainly admirable and can teach many of us other Christians a lesson. He is not afraid of the criticism he receives from the world - he continues to share his faith in every way he can. What a platform God has given him! The NFL. All the announcers and fans call his story the Cinderella story of NFL, I call it God blessing one of his people.

To be like Tim Tebow? No, I want to be like Jesus. But, I can definitely take some pointers from Mr. Tebow. I don't want to be afraid to share my beliefs and I want others to know I love my Savior and have a desire to worship and live for Him.

God has given me a platform. Definitely not as big as the NFL, but in my own corner of the world I do have a platform. I believe God gave me Memories & Blessings Photography to be a blessing to others. Yes, it is a business, but I want my clients to know what a blessing they are to me and that God is good all the time! I will not push my faith on others, but I want to be a loving example of my God's love and mercy.

Thank-you for the opportunity to share a little piece of my heart. God has been so good to me and I want to make sure I tell everyone I possibly can!

Truly Blessed,
Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment