January 22, 2012

Scripture Sunday

Psalm 27:14
Wait on the Lord: be of good courage, and he shall strengthen thine heart; wait, I say, on the Lord.

Psalm 27:14 is one of my favorite verses; however, it is a verse that I am constantly failing to follow.

Wait on the Lord ... patience - this photographer is bad at being patient. I hate the waiting game! However, I must remember that by waiting God will bless.

Be of good courage, and he shall strengthen thine heart ... This simply means that if you have faith and put your trust and hope in the Lord he will give you stregnth while you wait. I love that God straight up tells you that you're going to have to be patient sometimes but he also tells us, better yet promises us, that He will give us strenght in the process! Our God is so good.

Wait, I say, on the Lord ... Really, back to the be patient thing again? It must really be important if God felt the need for David to write it twice in one verse! Our timing is not always God's timing, but God's timing is perfect!

What are you waiting on? Remember this verse the next time you're waiting to see what God is doing or has in store for your life!

Truly Blessed,
Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment