January 5, 2012

Welcome!

Welcome to the Memories & Blessings Photography blog! Having a blog was a 2012 business resolution of mine. I am so excited to be able to write down some thoughts of each session as well as post their images. I have been given the awesome opportunity to meet so many wonderful people - I want to share it with everyone!

This is how it will work ... the night of your session you will still receive 10 sneak peak images on the Memories & Blessings Photogaphy Facebook page. Once all your photos are finished being edited I will share some of my favorites on this blog along with a little something about your session.

God blessed us with a fantastic 2011 and I can't wait to see what He has in store for this year. I look forward to "capturing God's blessings in your life" in 2012.

Truly Blessed,
Megan Burnham


Special thanks to Leah Nicole Photo for the photos of my family! We're not the easiest group to photograph :)

1 comment: